This October, leverage AI to boost your ecommerce sales for Halloween. With festive shoppers spending over $11 billion in the US, it's prime time to attract their attention with Ecomtent's AI to easily generate product images and infographics to optimize your Amazon listings.
It's October, and the eerie winds of Halloween are creeping in. This festive season witnesses a surge in ecommerce sales, with consumers shelling out over $11 billion in the US alone in 2022 on costumes, decorations, candies, and more. If your inventory boasts items that Halloween enthusiasts desire (or items that can be Halloween-themed), now is the golden hour to amplify your sales with pertinent content.
Constructing Halloween-centric images and infographics for product listings or social media can be a game-changer for ecommerce enterprises aiming to seize the attention of spooky season celebrants. With Ecomtent’s AI, generating tailor-made content that resonates with Halloween aficionados becomes a breeze. In this piece, we unveil some guiding lights for crafting AI-powered images and infographics aligned with the Halloween theme.
Before creating a prompt, briefly visualize the output image in your mind. Consider the size and position of your product, and adjust advanced settings accordingly. For example, increase the product resize to 100% to make it the focus, or shrink it to 20-40% to give the AI space to generate a lifestyle setting. Then create a prompt describing the scene. Here are some examples to spark your imagination:
- [product] on a wooden table, with carved pumpkins illuminating a haunted house in the backdrop.
- [product] on a porch on a moonlit night[product] on a porch on a moonlit night, with children wearing halloween costumes
- [product] in a hallway, with a creepy witch, beckoning with mist,[product] on a wooden table alongside a cauldron, broomstick, and witch hat.
Halloween essentials, witchy vibes.
- [product] next to a child in a ghost costume, holding a candy-filled bag.
- product], with a pair of black cats and bats with background of twilight sky.
- A close-up shot of [product] adjacent to a goblet of blood.[product] positioned amidst cobwebs and spiders in a spooky attic setting.
- [product] on a porch, with zombies on a moonlit night.
- [product] next to a witch making a potion in her lair.
- [product] beside a werewolf howling at the full moon atop a desolate hill.
See examples below and use code SPOOKY10 for 10% off at checkout to create your own!
In addition to lifestyle images, infographics are another powerful visual marketing asset for Halloween. Ecomtent boasts has 1,000s of Halloween-themed backgrounds you can use with your AI Generated infographics, which take seconds to generate. See a two minute how-to-video here.